A single file that will be converted into a logo. It should be either a profile HMM or a multiple sequence alignment in one of the following accepted formats:
- Aligned FASTA
- Clustal (and Clustal-like)
- STOCKHOLM format
- UC Santa Cruz A2M (alignment to model)
The type of post processing to be performed on an alignment:
- observed - Letter stacks and gap values depend on estimated distributions for each position. Estimate those distributions directly from observed frequencies.
- weighted - Letter stacks and gap values depend on estimated distributions for each position. Redundant sequences are downweighted, and distributions are estimated from frequencies computed using those sequence weights.
- hmm - Letter stacks and gap values depend on estimated distributions for each position. Use HMMER to estimate those distributions by applying sequence weights, absolute weights, and a Dirichlet mixture prior.
- hmm_all -
Which height calculation algorithm should be used during logo generation. There are three different algorithms to choose from:
- info_content_all - Stack height of each position is that position's information content. All letters are shown, subdividing stack height according to estimated letter probability.
- info_content_above - Stack height of each position is that position's information content. Positive-scoring (above background frequency) letters are shown, subdividing stack height according to estimated letter probability.
- score - In each position, letter height is the score of that letter at that position. Only positive-scoring letters are shown. Stack height has no inherent meaning.
JSON, XML, YAML, Text, HTML
curl -H 'Accept:application/json' -F email@example.com' -F processing=hmm http://skylign.org/
"message":"Logo generated successfully"